Today’s business and governmental environment involves increasing regulatory scrutiny and a barrage of litigation against lawyers, doctors, accountants, and other professionals stemming from a volatile business climate. These developments require professionals to make more independent decisions and exercise better judgment than ever before. In addition, courts and government agencies have imposed expanded duties on the professional and business fiduciary. In today’s and tomorrow’s world, top-flight legal representation for professionals is essential. Clarke Silverglate has a rich history of consulting and litigating for the professional and a strong commitment of continuously expanding and improving into the future.
The Firm counsels a wide range of professionals and businesses in areas including:
- attorney and judicial professional responsibility and legal malpractice
- medical malpractice
- accountant liability
- insurance agent and broker errors and omissions litigation
- liability of business and financial planners and consultants
- civil and criminal RICO exposure
- insurance implications and risks associated with professional liability
Clarke Silverglate’s professional liability services are available to individuals, small businesses, and large corporations on issues unique to their respective businesses. The Firm’s attorneys draw upon their decades of experience to respond to the particular needs of professionals facing potential licensing or liability risks.